- April Fundraiser-8th grade Dance Committee
- Lead Testing Parent Letter-April 2017
- Lead Testing Results-April 2017
- April 2017 Information Packet
- CES Chair Flyer 2017
- PowerSchool Parent Portal Information
- Student Handbook 2016-2017
- 2016-2017 District Revised Calendar
- Technology Guidelines and Policies
Harassment, Intimidation, and Bullying
This Policy 5512 and Regulation 5512 applies to all acts of harassment, intimidation, or bullying, pursuant to N.J.S.A. 18A:37-14 that occur on school property, at school-sponsored functions, or on a school bus and, as appropriate, acts that occur off school grounds.
Adrienne McManis, Assistant Principal
Steven Boianelli, Guidance Counselor
The Clementon School District is dedicated to a meaningful collaboration among parents, students, administrators, teachers, support staff, board of education members, and the community. Our daily mission is to provide every student with a high-quality education driven by the New Jersey Core Curriculum Content Standards and Common Core State Standards. We are committed to providing a secure, nurturing school climate in order to provide for the educational, social, and emotional needs of students and staff.