Clementon Home and School Association
E-mail the HSA
- Veronica Martinis, President
- Lia Cater, Vice President
- Mandy McCourt, Treasurer
- Meghan Milano, Secretary
Meetings for the 2012-2013 School Year
- January 9th @ 7pm
- February 13th @ 7pm
- March 13th @ 7pm
- April 10th @ 7pm
- May 8th @ 7pm
- June 12th @ 7pm
- Arts in Education
- Sponsors a cultural assembly program for the school; presents Poetry Contest awards; submits student art work to a national competition.
- Establishes and arranges HSA programs for the school year; prepares news releases for HSA events.
- Establishes HSA budget for school year; organizes and implements fund raising activities and supports any HSA related activity.
- School Spirit
- Promotes in-school activities such as Halloween Grand March; special holiday events and provides school spirit items for sale.
- Maintains enrollment records of previous and new HSA members; endeavors to increase membership.
- Provides refreshments for HSA meetings; Teacher's Breakfast; New Parent Tea; and Field Day.
- Room Representative
- Compiles telephone emergency chain; recruits two room representatives for each classroom to aid the teacher with special activities.
- Campbell’s Labels
- Encourages children to participate in collection of labels to be exchanged by Campbell Soup Company for school equipment and material for the Media Center.
We could all use extra help doing our jobs...want to help? Just call 783-2300, ext. 1010. We will be happy to have you be a part of the HSA.
Take Charge of Education...sponsored by Target
Our school has chosen to participate in the Target Take Charge of Education program. By being part of this program we have access to millions of dollars in scholarships and grants for students, teachers and our school. Another benefit of the program is a great fundraising tool.
School Fundraising Made Simple is one of the easiest fundraising programs that we've encountered. To help our school, all you have to do is shop at Target, using your Target Guest Card, and 1% of all purchases will be donated to our school. That's it! Target does everything else including sending our school a check twice a year. To date Target has donated more than $800,000 to enrolled K-12 schools across the country.
The Clementon HSA participates in the Campbell’s Labels and General Mills Box Top collection programs. These two programs are a wonderful way to supplement supplies and programs offered by the school. In addition to the end result of two programs, there are monthly awards for homerooms. The classroom that collects the most labels and box tops receives an ice cream treat. Parents, please continue to send in labels and box tops. This is an easy way to help support a rewarding fund raiser. As always, thank you for your continuous support.
Thanks for your continued support in making our school a great place for children to learn.
Our HSA membership decides on its own programs, projects and activities. HSA members gain confidence and knowledge that enable them to fulfill their varied roles as parent, family member, caregiver, citizen, and child advocate.
Through the HSA, parents, teachers, administrators, and others work for quality education and a true partnership between home and school. Everyone who cares about children is encouraged to join HSA.