E-mail the HSA – firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for all your help and support in making this past school year a great one for our students and staff!
2018-2019 Information coming soon.
- Fund Raising
- Organizes and implements fund raising activities and supports any HSA related activity.
- Maintains enrollment records of previous and new HSA members; endeavors to increase membership.
- Provides refreshments for HSA meetings; Welcome Back breakfast; Teacher Appreciation Week.
- Room Representative
- Recruits room representatives for each classroom to aid the teacher with special activities, collect and count Campbell’s Labels and Box Tops and be the communication between the HSA and the Classroom.
- Campbell’s Labels & Box Tops
- Encourages children to participate in collection of labels to be exchanged by Campbell Soup Company and Box Tops for Education for school equipment and material for specials.
- Provides comfort during important life events.
- Awards two $500 scholarships for graduates of Clementon Elementary School to be used for college credits.
Through the HSA, parents, teachers, administrators, and others work for quality education and a true partnership between home and school. Thanks for your continued support in making our school a great place for children to learn.